Random number generation conversion calculator
A random number generator (RNG) is a mathematical construct, either computational or as a hardware device, that is designed to generate a random set of numbers that should not display any distinguishable patterns in their appearance or generation, hence
the word random.
- Random number generator uses cryptographically secure pseudorandom number generator with all recent browsers, except Opera and for list length of up to 16384.
- The random numbers are generated locally in the browser and are not sent to the server.
- The web page is loaded with HTTPS and SSL encryption.
- The distribution graph shows the number of occurences of each number and is not normalized.
- You can view close to uniform distribution graph by setting large list length.